HBase >> mail # user >> HBase snapshot export - mappers

+
oc tsdb 2013-12-05, 12:58
Re: HBase snapshot export - mappers
to make it simple, the number of mappers is the number of "machines" that
you want to use.
each machine will get N files to copy based on: total files to export /
nmappers

Matteo

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM, oc tsdb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> While exporting HBase snapshots we need to specify number of mappers to use
> as mentioned below.To get better performance how many mappers can be used
> and please let us know based on which parameters we need to decide on
> number of mappers to use.I am new to HBase.
>
> Please refer if there are good link on this.
>
> $ bin/hbase class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.tool.ExportSnapshot
> -snapshot MySnapshot -copy-to hdfs:///srv2:8082/hbase -mappers 16
>

> Thanks
> -OC

+
oc tsdb 2013-12-06, 10:14