Accumulo, mail # dev - VFS class reloading?

Re: VFS class reloading?
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:54
Likely. I just followed the directions in the README as I have not kept up with all of the changes in 1.5. It seems that maybe we should have Jenkins build with all of the different profile variations, or at least the ones that we use as examples in the README.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh Elser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:49:40 PM
Subject: Re: VFS class reloading?

I wish I could tell you that it worked on my machine, but alas the
command below did fail on a bunch of core tests via
Accumulo*FormatTest$MRTester.

Looking into it currently. Maybe someone accidentally broke
compatibility with the old Hadoop stuff and we need to add a new
dependency with 0.20.205.0?