MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: How can I see the history log of non-mapreduce job in yarn

Re: How can I see the history log of non-mapreduce job in yarn
Are you talking of the new Application History Server (which is
generic) or the Job History Server (which is part of the MR project
and only tracks/shows MR jobs)?

--
Harsh J