MapReduce, mail # user - Re: How can I see the history log of non-mapreduce job in yarn

Re: How can I see the history log of non-mapreduce job in yarn
Harsh J 2013-11-26, 10:16
Are you talking of the new Application History Server (which is
generic) or the Job History Server (which is part of the MR project
and only tracks/shows MR jobs)?

--
Harsh J