HBase >> mail # user >> connect to the region from coprocessor

connect to the region from coprocessor
Hi,

In my preput coprocessor I would like to get the old value of the row been
input. Now I am creating a HTable instance and using the get interface;
function wise it works fine. Given the row is physically in the same
region as the cp, is there any lightweight approach doing that?

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Wei
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-10, 09:20
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-10, 11:54
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-10, 12:41
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-10, 12:04
+
Wei Tan 2012-10-11, 17:45