HBase, mail # user - ways to make orders when it puts

Re: ways to make orders when it puts
Michael Segel 2012-10-04, 15:19
Silly question. Why do you care how your data is being stored?

Does it matter if the data is stored in rows where A1,A2, A3 are the order of the keys, or
if its A3,A1,A2 ?

If you say that you want to store the rows in order based on entry time, you're going to also have to deal with a little nasty problem of hot spotting along with your regions being only half full post spilt.