Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Anybody know how to configure SSH for eclipse plugin

Anybody know how to configure SSH for eclipse plugin
Hi,

Anybody tell me how to configure SSH for eclipse plugin? I guess eclipse
plugin use SSH to connect with Map/Reduce locations. But, I found that it
always use my local machine' s account name to connect with hadoop host
servers.

thanks and regards,

Yiyu

* Mr. Jia Yiyu                                *
* Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]          *
* Web: http://yiyujia.blogspot.com/*