Accumulo, mail # user - Wikisearch Iterators

Wikisearch Iterators
Thomas Jackson 2013-06-06, 20:05
Hey everyone,

I am taking the Wikisearch application for a test drive and ran into some
issues.  I have successfully ingested a number of wiki dumps for several
langues into Accumulo and have been able to search on terms that I know
exist in the corpus.  However, the issue I run into is that I get an out of
memory exception when the application performs a full table scan searching
for a term that does not exist in the index. Has anyone else encountered
this issue?

Also I was hoping to find out if anyone had any documentation or
information on how the iterators in the wikisearch application work.

Thanks
TJ