Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-21, 20:59
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-21, 21:11
+
Dave Marion 2013-03-21, 22:40
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 01:26
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 01:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-21, 22:43
+
Dave Marion 2013-03-21, 23:11
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 01:50
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 01:58
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 02:03
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 02:08
Re: Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

So we are getting into an area where you want to compile the software on a platform that is not supported. If you want to compile on an unsupported platform, then I would suggest just ignoring the tests that won't work on that system.

I don't think that this needs to be changed now as Hadoop only supports *nix based systems and we are close to a 1.5.0 release. If you want to tackle this in 1.6 (trunk) thats a different story.