Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Bugfix release 2.0.4.1

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-14, 18:03
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-14, 18:28
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-16, 06:09
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-16, 07:03
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-20, 19:15
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-21, 04:03
+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-05-24, 01:23
Re: Bugfix release 2.0.4.1
Thanks guys! I will start the release vote shortly.

Cos