MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: How to set the number of tasks running on each slave?

+
Wei Xue 2010-11-16, 03:20
Re: How to set the number of tasks running on each slave?
mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum: how many map tasks can be run
concurrently on a map-reduce slave node.

mapred.tasktracker.reduce.tasks.maximum: how many reduce tasks can be run
concurrently on a map-reduce slave node.

mapred.reduce.tasks: how many reduce task for a specific job.

mapred.map.tasks:  how many map task for a specific job. Note that this
configuration is just a lint.

--
Jingguo