Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack

+
Matt Foley 2012-11-30, 01:51
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-11-30, 01:25
+
Matt Foley 2012-11-30, 02:26
+
Chuan Liu 2012-11-30, 03:22
+
Bikas Saha 2012-11-30, 04:27
+
Luke Lu 2012-11-30, 11:21
+
Luke Lu 2012-11-30, 12:57
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-30, 13:29
+
Luke Lu 2012-11-30, 14:02
+
Luke Lu 2012-11-30, 13:49
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-12-02, 18:20
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-30, 00:29
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-30, 13:20
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-30, 13:40
+
Jitendra Pandey 2012-11-30, 22:49
+
Steve Loughran 2012-12-01, 10:48
+
Matt Foley 2012-11-24, 20:13
RE: [VOTE] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack
+1, +1, +1 (some comments inline)