Hive >> mail # user >> DISCUSS: Hive language manual to be source control managed

+
Edward Capriolo 2013-09-01, 21:39
+
Dean Wampler 2013-09-02, 12:50
+
Stephen Boesch 2013-09-01, 21:44
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-09-01, 21:47
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-09-02, 09:06
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-09-02, 15:35
+
Lars Francke 2013-09-02, 21:05
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-09-02, 22:15
Re: DISCUSS: Hive language manual to be source control managed
I'm definitely +1 on moving the language doc to source control.  Being able to have versions of the language manual that match versions of Hive would be very valuable.

Alan.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Lefty Leverenz 2013-09-05, 05:38