Hive, mail # user - DISCUSS: Hive language manual to be source control managed

Re: DISCUSS: Hive language manual to be source control managed
Alan Gates 2013-09-04, 23:37
I'm definitely +1 on moving the language doc to source control.  Being able to have versions of the language manual that match versions of Hive would be very valuable.

Alan.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE