Hive, mail # dev - Newbie - proposed changes

Re: Newbie - proposed changes
Edward Capriolo 2013-08-06, 14:57
You should go to http://issues.apache.org/jira and create a hive ticket.
try to keep your tickets small in scope. IE better to clean up a few
classes that are coupled in several waves, in most cases.
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Benjamin Jakobus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]