Pig >> mail # user >> How can I set the mapper number for pig script?

+
Sheng Guo 2012-06-23, 02:27
+
Jagat Singh 2012-06-23, 04:31
Re: How can I set the mapper number for pig script?
I know it is automatically set. But I have a large data set, I want it
allocate more mappers during midnight so that more computing resource could
be used to speed up.
Any suggestions?

thanks,

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Jagat Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Numbers of mappers are selected based on input size by hadoop automatically
>
> -----------
> Sent from Mobile , short and crisp.
> On 23-Jun-2012 7:57 AM, "Sheng Guo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Sorry to bother.
> >
> > How can I configure the number of mappers for my pig script?
> >
> > Thanks a lot!
> >
> > Sheng

+
Stan Rosenberg 2012-06-23, 15:13