Pig >> mail # user >> How can I set the mapper number for pig script?

Re: How can I set the mapper number for pig script?
I know it is automatically set. But I have a large data set, I want it
allocate more mappers during midnight so that more computing resource could
be used to speed up.
Any suggestions?

thanks,