HBase, mail # dev - HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-11, 01:39
>Can we agree if the IT tests are green for a certain number of runs in a
row, then it's stable?

What do you mean by IT tests are green? Ours are mostly green lately
(except for recently fixed bugs).
Can you please share some investigation details? Maybe file bugs with
description of symptoms, like logs and stuff; are you sure you are hitting
9696 in particular?
9696 is a very big patch too, it can introduce more bugs and will require
more fixing.
We do need to have some deadline where large/risky changes cannot go imho.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE