Pig >> mail # dev >> [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?

Re: [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?
OK, I reverted PIG-3471, 3457, 3464, and 3419 in 0.12:

You can also view each revert here:
https://github.com/piaozhexiu/apache-pig/commits/revert

I had to manually resolve some conflicts particularly due to PIG-3430. I
believe I didn't break anything, but please let me know if I made any
mistake. Test-commit passes.

Thank you,
Cheolsoo