Hadoop >> mail # general >> locking down wiki.apache.org/hadoop

+
Steve Loughran 2011-12-06, 11:39
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-06, 18:09
+
Owen OMalley 2011-12-06, 18:43
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-12-06, 18:57
Re: locking down wiki.apache.org/hadoop
On 06/12/11 18:57, Eric Baldeschwieler wrote:
> Seems like a good idea.
>
> We do want powered by submission to be as low friction as possible.  Can we do a form ->  jira or something, so we grant access and add their content on one submission?
>
> Any thoughts?

Would make sense, have something at the top of the page that says ask on
the -dev list to get a login. That way they are en-route to contributing
stuff back
+
Steve Loughran 2011-12-07, 13:23
+