HBase >> mail # dev >> Disabling the example unit tests?

Disabling the example unit tests?
They fail pretty frequently up on jenkins but with no context on why:
https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/HBase/job/hbase-0.95/21/.  They
pass locally for me.  OK if I disable them for now at least.  Can have
non-critical issue to reenable them.

St.Ack