Accumulo >> mail # dev >> (ACCUMULO-75) Modify Security Randomwalk and test with concurrency

Re: (ACCUMULO-75) Modify Security Randomwalk and test with concurrency
Do we want to change the script to accommodate for the platforms?

At least this should go in the documentation (not having looked at them to see if it is already there :)

- Jesse Yates

Sent from my iPhone.