Accumulo, mail # dev - (ACCUMULO-75) Modify Security Randomwalk and test with concurrency

Re: (ACCUMULO-75) Modify Security Randomwalk and test with concurrency
Jesse Yates 2011-11-14, 22:16
Do we want to change the script to accommodate for the platforms?

At least this should go in the documentation (not having looked at them to see if it is already there :)

- Jesse Yates

Sent from my iPhone.