HBase, mail # dev - Disabling the example unit tests?

+
Stack 2013-03-04, 19:08
Re: Disabling the example unit tests?
Ted Yu 2013-03-04, 19:27
Some of these examples have been given to HBase users on mailing lists.
If any of them happens to be broken after being disabled, we might get
report from user(s) about the breakage.

One option is to move them back to tests under hbase-server.

Cheers

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They fail pretty frequently up on jenkins but with no context on why:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/HBase/job/hbase-0.95/21/.  They
> pass locally for me.  OK if I disable them for now at least.  Can have
> non-critical issue to reenable them.
>
> St.Ack

+
Stack 2013-03-04, 19:35