Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper cluster failing

+
Scott Lindner 2012-03-06, 16:15
Re: Zookeeper cluster failing
OK.  Trying again against the correct thread.

I trimmed down your summary to something that jumped out at me.  If you
have three ZK servers in a cluster, then taking 2 down should not allow
normal operation.

I think you have a config error.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Scott Lindner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> If we took down 2 of the 3 servers in the cluster all clients could connect
> and everything would function fine, but as soon as we introduce an
> additional server to the cluster client connections would no longer work
> and the errors described above would repeat.  Also, no configuration that
> involved the out of sync server would allow the servers to properly
> communicate to one another, but if we only involved the 2 servers that were
> in sync then communication between the servers seemed to work without
> error.
Scott Lindner 2012-03-06, 18:13
+
ramachandra 2012-09-25, 11:00