Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper cluster failing

Re: Zookeeper cluster failing
Ted Dunning 2012-03-06, 17:49
OK.  Trying again against the correct thread.

I trimmed down your summary to something that jumped out at me.  If you
have three ZK servers in a cluster, then taking 2 down should not allow
normal operation.

I think you have a config error.