Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Reg Hadoop Installation

Re: Reg Hadoop Installation
Interesting...

I guess it gets to the question of how to install Hadoop on a Linux virtualized subsystem on Z (mainframe)

Kinda gives one an idea of how IBM plans on keeping their Z series sales from slipping. ;-)

Not sure how cost effective it might be.