Drill >> mail # dev >> Min max aggregated function

Re: Min max aggregated function
Hey Alexandre,

Would love for you to work on those.  File a new feature bug in JIRA
for each and give it a shot!  They are reasonably sized things to get
started with.  Feel free to ask questions here and you're also welcome
to come to the weekly Drill standup on Google Hangout.

Welcome,
Jacques