Bobby Evans 2012-09-07, 19:56
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-07, 21:35
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-13, 16:25
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-10, 14:38
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2012-09-14, 05:00
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-13, 22:37
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.3 release
+1 (non binding)

I downloaded and ran a pseudo-distributed cluster, and ran a
successful Pi compute job.

--
Harsh J
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-13, 20:38
+
Jonathan Eagles 2012-09-13, 20:55
+
Jason Lowe 2012-09-13, 20:35
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 05:04
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-14, 04:56
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:35
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-14, 07:32
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-15, 00:01
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-09-14, 18:57
+
Tsz Wo \ 2012-09-14, 04:20
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 21:56
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 22:40
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-17, 14:42
+
Philip Su 2012-09-14, 18:23