HBase >> mail # dev >> HLogSplit error with hadoop-2.0.3-alpha and hbase trunk

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-06, 11:26
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-05-06, 18:36
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-05-06, 23:11
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-07, 02:42
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-08, 06:04
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-08, 12:46
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-05-08, 18:18
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-08, 18:23
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-05-08, 18:37
+
Anoop John 2013-05-08, 19:00
+
Anoop John 2013-05-08, 19:17
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-05-08, 19:46
+
Anoop John 2013-05-08, 18:34
+
Anoop John 2013-05-08, 18:36
Re: HLogSplit error with hadoop-2.0.3-alpha and hbase trunk
Hi Ram,

Wich JDK are you testing with?

JM
Le 6 mai 2013 04:26, "ramkrishna vasudevan" <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> Hi All
>
> I am getting the following error when i run Trunk with hadop-2.0.3.
> java.io.IOException: Failed read of int length 2
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.KeyValue.iscreate(KeyValue.java:3002)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.codec.KeyValueCodec$KeyValueDecoder.parseCell(KeyValueCodec.java:66)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.codec.BaseDecoder.advance(BaseDecoder.java:41)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.WALEdit.readFromCells(WALEdit.java:199)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.ProtobufLogReader.readNext(ProtobufLogReader.java:137)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.ReaderBase.next(ReaderBase.java:88)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.ReaderBase.next(ReaderBase.java:75)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.HLogSplitter.getNextLogLine(HLogSplitter.java:775)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.HLogSplitter.splitLogFile(HLogSplitter.java:459)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.HLogSplitter.splitLogFile(HLogSplitter.java:388)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.SplitLogWorker$1.exec(SplitLogWorker.java:115)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.SplitLogWorker.grabTask(SplitLogWorker.java:278)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.SplitLogWorker.taskLoop(SplitLogWorker.java:199)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.SplitLogWorker.run(SplitLogWorker.java:166)
>
> Am able to reproduce this with the cluster but not with the testcases even
> when i run with 2.0.3.
>
> Regards
> Ram

+