Hadoop >> mail # general >> Update on hadoop-0.23

Re: Update on hadoop-0.23
On behalf of Harsh w.r.t. HBASE-4510 HDFS-1620 related changes downstream
(For compiling with HDFS
0.23+)<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4510>

I need to open up some HDFS jiras and change the way HBase uses safemode
determinism in the meanwhile.

Cheers