Pig >> mail # dev >> Documentation fix for SAMPLE operator

+
Prasanth J 2012-07-12, 22:44
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-07-13, 00:31
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-07-15, 16:15
Re: Documentation fix for SAMPLE operator
Dmitriy,

Have already filed a bug and submitted patch. Here is the link to JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2814
This fix is for all versions starting from 0.7.0. I could verify the docs only till 0.7.0 version online.

Thanks
-- Prasanth