Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: [External] Re: Need help getting Accumulo running.

+
John Vines 2012-07-06, 02:46
+
Park, Jee [USA] 2012-07-06, 14:32
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-07-06, 14:40
+
Park, Jee [USA] 2012-07-06, 01:21
+
David Medinets 2012-07-06, 02:40
Re: [External] Re: Need help getting Accumulo running.
It is asking for the password you setup for the accumulo root user,
not the machine root user. It's whatever you typed in when you ran the
$ACCUMULO_HOME/bin/accumulo init   command.

+
Park, Jee [USA] 2012-07-06, 01:26
+
Jim Klucar 2012-07-06, 01:30