Accumulo, mail # dev - RE: [External]  Re: Need help getting Accumulo running.

Re: [External] Re: Need help getting Accumulo running.
Jim Klucar 2012-07-06, 01:25
It is asking for the password you setup for the accumulo root user,
not the machine root user. It's whatever you typed in when you ran the
$ACCUMULO_HOME/bin/accumulo init   command.