Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 1)

+
Joe Stein 2012-06-14, 16:34
+
sebb 2012-06-14, 16:45
+
Joe Stein 2012-06-14, 17:13
+
Joe Stein 2012-06-14, 18:42
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-16, 00:47
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-17, 00:51
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-18, 17:14
+
Joel Koshy 2012-06-18, 17:21
+
Kevan Miller 2012-06-18, 20:53
+
Joe Stein 2012-06-19, 01:34
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-19, 01:51
+
Chris Burroughs 2012-06-19, 02:24
Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 2)
yup, will do.  I will also change the version to 0.7.1 in the
build.properties after I commit kafka-366

--

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc