Hadoop >> mail # user >> access patterns investigation to dynamically toggle the replication factor in a hadoop cluster

+
George Kousiouris 2012-09-05, 16:11
Re: access patterns investigation to dynamically toggle the replication factor in a hadoop cluster

Sorry, something i forgot: are you aware of any available datasets that
could help us in that direction?

--

---------------------------

George Kousiouris, PhD
Electrical and Computer Engineer
Division of Communications,
Electronics and Information Engineering
Tel: +30 210 772 2546
Mobile: +30 6939354121
Fax: +30 210 772 2569
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Site: http://users.ntua.gr/gkousiou/

National Technical University of Athens
9 Heroon Polytechniou str., 157 73 Zografou, Athens, Greece