Bigtop, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.6.0 release

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.6.0 release
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-20, 21:59
While I understand the motivation behind moving on with Sqoop2  based
releases (I was part of the 1.99.2 release) Sqoop 1.99.x  is an evolving
preview release and   I think it would make it easier  for Sqoop users if
we have both Sqoop2 and Sqoop 1.x available until there is some more
feature parity.   It may be a specific situation with Sqoop project alone
with two releases actively being developed.
I would propose this if there is an update.

Thanks
Venkat