Hive, mail # dev - Hive Unit Tests: Read-Only Table

Re: Hive Unit Tests: Read-Only Table
Edward Capriolo 2012-06-12, 19:30
As mentioned we normally do not touch the QTestUtil.java and instead
do all the work in q files. The only thing I can thing of is that the
table name is bad or that you are overwriting and already existing
table.

It is hard to tell without any code.