Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS] Hadoop Security Release off Yahoo! patchset

Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop Security Release off Yahoo! patchset
Let me second arun here.

This is incremental work on 0.20.  We're happy to support any branch naming strategy the community likes, but sticking with 20.<minor> seems like the right default approach.

Let's discuss 1.0 issues on another thread.  Our priority is to get our work into other folks hands.

Thanks!
E14