HBase >> mail # user >> Why InternalScanner doesn't have a method that returns entire row or object of Result

+
anil gupta 2012-11-30, 18:54
+
anil gupta 2012-11-30, 21:53
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-01, 01:20
Re: Why InternalScanner doesn't have a method that returns entire row or object of Result
Hi Ted,

I figured out that i have to use next from InternalScanner. Thanks for the
response.
The comment for method "Grab the next row's worth of values." was a little
confusing to me.
"Get the keyValue's for the next row" would have been better. Just
saying....

Thanks,
Anil

--