HBase >> mail # user >> NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 17:26
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-11, 17:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 17:43
+
Stack 2012-10-11, 20:09
Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It doesn't work before the table name?  Let us know J-M so we can
> update "14.1.12. RowCounter" in the book.

FWIW I did a test locally and it worked. That's also how I expect
GenericOptionsParser to behave.

J-D
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 20:20