HBase >> mail # dev >> HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  HBASE-9563 is trivial enough and it is already in 0.96. We may have run
> that into some point, but not lately. Do you see your tests succeeding with
> HBASE-9563 and HBASE-9696?

Both are under test in independent rigs.  For HBASE-9563, we are trying to
repro the clash of the masters to see if the patch helped.  We've also
instrumented the rig so we can get more data when we hit the hang again.

Anyways, if you fellas can't wait anymore, just say and we'll figure out
something.