Avro >> mail # user >> Unable to compile a namespace-less schema

Unable to compile a namespace-less schema
Hi All,
I am trying to read Avro data that its schema does not have a namespace.
The problem is that I cannot compile the classes, because the generated
Java code does not have a package. On the other hand, if I do add some
arbitrary namespace to the schema, the record is resolved as a generic one,
which then fails on ClassCastException to the specific record.

Any ideas on how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Vitay