Sqoop, mail # dev - Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2011 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2011 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Olivier Lamy 2011-08-09, 06:41
Hello,
IMHO in issues before graduation, we must add two tasks :
* review all license headers (all contains cloudera)
* change java package from com.cloudera.sqoop to org.apache.hadoop.sqoop

I have created jira issues for both

Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com