HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: what all can be done using MR

Re: what all can be done using MR
What about sorting .
Acutually it is done by MapReduce itself.
But if we are giving a csv file as input and trying to sort one/multiple
column...Whether the corresponting columns also get reflectted??

eg: foo.csv
 B,2,3
A,4,6

When we apply sorting to first column:whether the resultent will be
A,4,6
B,2,3
A will be mapped to its correct values right?
If so what will be context.write() of mapper?