MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: which is better : form reducer or Driver

Re: which is better : form reducer or Driver
Try it both ways and look at the numbers. Measurement is the ultimate
way to get the answer.
My bet: The difference is so small I would worry about where if makes
your code more maintainable than tuning before coding.
Chris