HBase >> mail # user >> HBase wont responding when one region server goes down

RE: HBase wont responding when one region server goes down
@Jean-mar
We are using HBase-0.94.1 with Hadoop-1.0.2.We have 15 Region servers, 5 Zookeepers, 1 master, 3 backup masters and & 18 Dtatnodes.Our Java version is "jdk1.7.0_04"
The issue is whenever a region server is down scan/get is not working.
Thanks,Sandeep.