Zookeeper, mail # user - Running a 3-node ensemble on a single machine

+
Drew Kutcharian 2013-04-22, 22:23
+
Ivan Kelly 2013-04-23, 09:10
Re: Running a 3-node ensemble on a single machine
shashwat shriparv 2013-04-23, 15:32
do it in Alexander Shraer way...

*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Ivan Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > For development purposes I would like to run a 3 node Zookeeper
> > ensemble on a single machine (Mac OS X). What's the cleanest way to
> > do this?
> Why do you want a 3 node cluster for development? What advantage will
> 3 give over simply running a standalone zookeeper node?
>
> -Ivan

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-04-22, 22:25
+