HBase >> mail # user >> Problem with Rest Java Client

Re: Problem with Rest Java Client
Hi Erman:

I think this post summed up very well about deletion in hbase (
http://hadoop-hbase.blogspot.ca/2011/12/deletion-in-hbase.html) Please have
a look.

If you need to delete a specific version of a cell, you can use version
delete marker as described in the post.

Best Regards,

Jerry

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]