Hive >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Gunther Hagleitner

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-07-21, 08:00
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-21, 11:09
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-21, 14:55
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-07-22, 18:08
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Gunther Hagleitner
Thanks everyone! This is awesome!

... alright, time for me to get back to work to hopefully prove worthy of
the commit bit.

Cheers,
Gunther.
On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> Thanks,
> +Vinod
>
> On Jul 21, 2013, at 1:00 AM, Carl Steinbach wrote:
>
> > The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Gunther Hagleitner a
> > committer on the Apache Hive project.
> >
> > Congratulations Gunther!
> >
> > Carl

+