Hadoop >> mail # user >> Is anyone running Hadoop 0.21.0 on Solaris 10 X64?

Re: Is anyone running Hadoop 0.21.0 on Solaris 10 X64?
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:43 AM, XiaoboGu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have trouble browsing the file system vi namenode web interface, namenode saying in log file that th –G option is invalid to get the groups for the user.

I thought this was not the case any more but hadoop forks to the 'id'
command to figure out the groups for a user. You need to make sure the
output is what hadoop is expecting.