Accumulo, mail # dev - VFS class reloading?

+
John Vines 2013-04-16, 22:29
RE: VFS class reloading?
Dave Marion 2013-04-16, 22:40
The implementation changed several times, so the pre-1.5 layout may not
work. In 1.5, using the bootstrap script, it should put the accumulo jars
into HDFS and dynamic loading from there should occur. I'll try and test
tonight if I have time.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Vines [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 6:30 PM
To: Accumulo Dev List
Subject: VFS class reloading?

Maybe I missed something with the switch to the VFS classloader, but does
dynamic loading out of lib/ext no longer work? I had accumulo 1.5 running,
threw an iterator in there, but had to restart tserver to get the new
iterator picked up. Was that an intentional change?
+
Dave Marion 2013-04-16, 22:50
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-16, 23:52